Branding, by definition, is a marketing practice in which a company creates a name, symbol or design that is easily identifiable as belonging to the company. This helps to identify a product and distinguish it from other products and services.
Branding is the marketing practice of actively shaping your brand. That’s the basic definition, but there is so much more that goes into it
- Brands provide peace of mind
- Brands save decision-making time
- Brands create difference
- Brands provide safety
- Brands add value
- Brands express who we are
- Brands give consumers a reason to share
- Consider your overall business strategy.
- Identify your target clients.
- Research your target client group.
- Develop your brand positioning.
- Develop your messaging strategy.
- the ability to turnaround consulting.
- Develop your name, logo and tagline.
- Develop your content marketing strategy.
- Develop your website.
- Build your marketing toolkit.
- Implement, track, and adjust.